Lastest informaiton about BIOGAS 2021 - coronavirus (COVID-19)
In times of Corona, the organisation of trade fairs, conferences and congresses requires special hygiene and infection control measures. For the German Biogas Association, the safety and health of our customers, partners, guests and all employees has top priority.
Detailed information on the hygiene and protection measures currently in force at NürnbergMesse can be found here:
NürnbergMesse has also compiled for you:
Here you will find some tips for your event planning at MesseNürnberg:
- For exhibits, showcases, etc., make sure that no people linger in the aisle.
- Multi-storey stands should have sufficiently wide staircases for counterflowing visitors. Alternatively, one-way traffic can be arranged.
- Multi-storey stands and built-in meeting and work areas should be open plan with areas below to ensure adequate air exchange.
- Supplement meeting areas with tables and chairs with suitable structural measures (e.g. acrylic glass panes) or personal protective equipment (mouth-nose covering) if the distance falls below the minimum.
- Provide defined, clearly marked and controllable entrances and exits to the exhibition stand.
- Provide distance and wayfinding markings on the stand area to provide orientation for visitors (e.g. on areas around free-standing exhibits).
- Provide hand sanitising facilities at entrances and exits to stands.
- Regularly disinfect counters, tables, showcases, displays, exhibits, handles, handrails, etc.
- Select stand size so that the legally required safety distances for staff and visitors can be maintained.
- Serve food in glasses with ready-made cutlery sets.
- Instead of a self-service buffet, have staff arrange the dishes on plates behind acrylic glass panes.
Do you have any questions, requests or comments?
Contact us at any time! Contact
We are happy to support you in the implementation of your hygiene measures!