BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair – Your opportunity to reach the market
From 10 th to 12 th December 2019, the annual conference of the German Biogas Association, the BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair will once again take place in Nuremberg. Here, the stakeholders of the biogas industry meet among themselves, national and international visitors and participants can focus on current topics, information and news. For around 250 exhibitors, the BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair in Nuremberg offers the opportunity to get in contact with players of the biogas sector. New technical developments or modern services can be presented directly to the target group. The personal interaction is the center of this event.
The visitors come to Nuremberg to work together with the companies to ﬁnd successful concepts for the future. The numbers speak for themselves: in 2017 95 % of the exhibitors reached their most important target group and 89 % of the exhibitors made new business contacts. Present your company at the BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair 2019 and make valuable contacts for the future and for your business.
We look forward to seeing you at Nuremberg.
5 reasons to exhibit at the BIOGAS Trade Fair:
- The world’s largest trade fair exclusively dedicated to biogas.
- Over 5,300 visitors (2017) wanting to obtain detailed information on biogas production and services.
- 93% of all visitors of the previous event were procurement and purchasing decision-makers in their companies.
- 95 % of the exhibitors succeeded in addressing their most important target groups during the BIOGAS Trade Fair in 2017.
- 89 % of the exhibitors established new contacts in the course of the 2017 BIOGAS Trade Fair.
- 18% international visitors from 26 countries in 2017.
Double beneﬁt – BIOGAS Convention coincides with the Trade Fair
The 29th annual convention of the German Biogas Association, will take place at the same time as the Trade Fair; together they form the BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair. Over 1,050 participants attended the Convention in 2017. More than 70 national and international papers and talks, workshops and panel discussions highlighted topics from all areas of the biogas sector: research, technology, legal, safety, etc. Every branch player – whether exhibitor, participant or visitor – can establish, revive or strengthen business contacts, obtain know-how and be in the very forefront of developments. The unique professional competence of the German Biogas Association and its members and networks provides the basis for a cutting-edge programme that addresses both national and international topics. Participants are automatically also visitors of the BIOGAS Trade Fair; and every registered exhibitor is granted admission to the BIOGAS Convention (without extra charge).
PRODUCTS ON DISPLAY
Variety of Products
- Planners / manufacturers of biogas plants from project development to turnkey plants
- Manufacturers / suppliers of plant components fermenters, metering, weighing machines, pumps, control systems, construction and insulation materials,energy production, biogas upgrading, safety systems, working materials, heat utilization …
- Renewable raw materials seeds, silos, sowing systems, fertilizers …
- Agricultural engineering / biomass logistics agricultural machinery, automotive engineering, discharge systems for fermentation residues …
- Services / consulting consulting, analysis, support, assessors, ﬁnancing, farm management software …
- Special Area Fermentation product processing Upgrading, marketing, analysis, application and quality Assurance