BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair – The meeting place for the biogas industry
From 7 – 9 December 2021, the BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair, the annual conference of the German Biogas Association, will once again take place in Nuremberg. National and international visitors and participants can focus entirely on current topics, information and innovations relating to biogas. For 230 exhibitors, the BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair in Nuremberg offers the opportunity to get in contact with players of the biogas sector. The numbers speak for themselves: 96% of the exhibitors reached their most important target group and 89% made new buisness contacts. At the BIOGAS Trade Fair you can present new technical developments or modern services to an interested audience. The focus is on personal exchange, visitors come to Nuremberg to work together with the companies on successful concepts for the future. Take advantage of the BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair 2021, one of the ﬁrst major biogas live events since the start of the covid-19 pandemic. Present your company at the BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair to make valuable contacts for the future and your business.
We look forward to seeing you at Nuremberg.
5 reasons to exhibit at the BIOGAS Trade Fair:
- The world’s largest trade fair exclusively dedicated to biogas.
- Over 5,300 visitors (2019) wanting to obtain detailed information on biogas production and services.
- 90% of all visitors of the previous event were procurement and purchasing decision-makers in their companies.
- 96 % of the exhibitors succeeded in addressing their most important target groups during the BIOGAS Trade Fair in 2019.
- 89 % of the exhibitors established new contacts in the course of the 2019 BIOGAS Trade Fair.
- 13% international visitors from 23 countries in 2019.
Double beneﬁt – BIOGAS Convention and Trade fair
The 31st annual convention of the German Biogas Association, will take place and the Trade Fair; together they form the BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair. Over 1,100 participants attended the Convention in 2019. More than 60 national and international papers and talks, workshops and panel discussions highlighted topics from all areas of the biogas sector: research, technology, legal, safety, etc. Every branch player – whether exhibitor, participant or visitor – can establish, revive or strengthen business contacts, obtain know-how and be in the very forefront of developments. The unique professional competence of the German Biogas Association and its members and networks provides the basis for a cutting-edge programme that addresses both national and international topics. Participants are automatically also visitors of the BIOGAS Trade Fair; and every registered exhibitor is granted admission to the BIOGAS Convention (without extra charge).
Visitor structure at the exhibition stand in 2019
(multiple answers, extract)
PRODUCTS ON DISPLAY
Variety of Products
- Planners / manufacturers of biogas plants from project development to turnkey plants
- Manufacturers / suppliers of plant components fermenters, metering, weighing machines, pumps, control systems, construction and insulation materials,energy production, biogas upgrading, safety systems, working materials, heat utilization …
- Renewable raw materials seeds, silos, sowing systems, fertilizers …
- Agricultural engineering / biomass logistics agricultural machinery, automotive engineering, discharge systems for fermentation residues …
- Services / consulting consulting, analysis, support, assessors, ﬁnancing, farm management software …
- Special Area Fermentation product processing Upgrading, marketing, analysis, application and quality Assurance