The German embassies / consulates inform about the requirements. Invitation letters are no longer necessary for trade fair visits in Germany. Check if your country has a visa requirement for entering Germany.
Arrival by Rail / Public Transport
High-speed trains like the ICE and national and international long-distance trains like the IC und EC stop at Nuremberg’s centrally located main station.
- Connection: U1 underground line in the direction of Langwasser as far as the „Messe“ station; journey time eight minutes.
- Information about all other local public transport connections to NürnbergMesse can be requested online using the search function of the Nuremberg regional transport system (VGN)
Travel by car
Address for the navigation system:
Karl-Schoenleben-Strasse or exhibition centre as special destination.
- Fast access to the A3, A6, A9 and A73 motorways
- The Exhibition Centre Nuremberg is signed from all directions and connected by a well-developed network of feeder roads
- Europe’s leading traffic and parking guidance system ensures relaxed travel
There are various parking spaces available for visitors to the BIOGAS Convention & Trade Fair.
Travel by air
- Access to the U2 underground line to Nuremberg Röthenbach in front of the terminal
- Change at Nuremberg main station to the U1 underground line to Langwasser Süd, leaving the train at the „Messe“ station. Total journey time 20 minutes
- Alternatively by taxi from the airport to the exhibition centre (24 hours a day, journey time approx. 25 minutes); cost approx. EUR 27
- All the well-known car hire firms like Avis, Hertz, Europcar and Sixt are represented at Nuremberg airport
- The nearest international airports to Nuremberg airport are in Frankfurt am Main or Munich and can be reached with a connecting flight or by ICE in about an hour.